How to sign-up for the Pet Portal
If you are an existing client, you will only need to provide some basic information that helps match you with your account. Use the phone number or email you have provided us and then create a password.
If you are interested in becoming a client simply select “Create account” under “New to the Practice.” Get started with the Pet Portal here.
What can you do with your portal?
You can see your pet’s information all from one source and connect with the clinic in new ways.
- Make new appointments and see when your next appointment is
- See vaccination due dates
- Request prescription refills, request prescription food refills and print out proof of vaccination (not a legal version as it is not signed by a doctor).
- Customize options to reflect your communication preferences (email, text messages and automated voice calls).
- Access Midwest Veterinary Hospital’s contact information
Download the MyPetsWellness app after registering to utilize the Pet Portal on your mobile phone.